THE CLUCAS 'RHINORIG'
A unique, bespoke, modular training system for all door and window forced entry situations
The Clucas 'RhinoRig' is a multi-purpose MoE training structure. A modular steel construction designed and manufactured to certified standards.
This unique system’s mainframe is bolted to a concrete level surface. Designed to specific client training requirements, each system is unique, flexible and easy to dismantle and relocate.
The Clucas 'RhinoRig' enables extensive MOE training especially when used with a wide range of MOE tools, for example:
- 'Madderson' Rams and Hydraulic tools
- Hooligan Tool
- Steel gate for the use with thermal-arc cutting equipment
- Adjustable frame for composite doors, for the use with blade and saw tools
The Clucas 'RhinoRig' can also be adapted for use in:
- AMOE Glass entry, shot gun breaching – (Advanced Method of Entry)
- EMOE Explosive entry/breaching – (Explosive Method of Entry)
- The dimensions of each bespoke rig range from single entry to multi-level structures.