THE CLUCAS ‘RHINORIG'®
A unique, bespoke, modular training system for all door and window forced entry situations
The Clucas ‘RhinoRig'® is a multi-purpose MOE training structure. A modular steel construction designed and manufactured to certified standards.
This unique system’s mainframe is bolted to a concrete level surface. Designed to specific client training requirements, each system is unique, flexible and easy to dismantle and relocate.
The Clucas ‘RhinoRig'® enables extensive MOE training especially when used with a wide range of MOE tools, for example:
- 'Madderson' Rams and Hooligan tools
- Hydraulic tools/Door Blaster HDB 90 ST
- Steel gate for the use with thermal-arc cutting equipment
- Adjustable frame for composite doors, for the use with blade and saw tools
The Clucas ‘RhinoRig'® can also be adapted for use in:
- AMOE Glass entry, shot gun breaching – (Advanced Method of Entry)
- EMOE Explosive entry/breaching – (Explosive Method of Entry)
- The dimensions of each bespoke rig range from single entry to multi-level structures.